MANAGED TO WRITE MY BLOG AFTER DISCHARGE =D
Haviing to stay in the hosp for disgusting and scary 8 days... I'm finally home !!! What a shit year . Okay. Tiger Year is no good. cox im a tiger O.olll My yr end had turned terribly wrong.Recapping it is as shitty.
During my stay in hospi, I can really feel mummy and kor kor hearts me. Mummy went every single day and accompany me. I do need her though, cos its scary there. Sleepless nights and numerous check-ups and injections. I've nv dreamt that i'll be in the hospital for so long. Looking at the scars, its really yuckie. After home, Mummy got to help me to bathe, to prevent me from falling down. I made her tired. Im quite guilty of it, really. KorKor has been nice too. Leong leong too. hearts him. he took care of me, buying me fishballs and bringing me to hosp too. Dayi and Xiaoyi came too. Almost everyday. They shld be worried sick.
Day 1 - Check In TTSH , LONG LONG QUEUES After X'Mas Long weekend ..11pm
Day 2 - Ate Bft + Lunch + Dinner...Surprising,not as disgusted as i tot..
Day 3 - Nitemares Starts..Needles,Injections,X'Ray,CT Scans,MRI Scans, TESTS ...
Day 4 - INJECTIONS AGAIN..TESTS and STILL TESTS..INJECT BAG Of STEROID ...HELL PERIOD Starts
DAY 5 - INJECT BAG Of STEROID ..HELL PERIOD CONTINUES..
DAY 6 - INJECT BAG Of STEROID ...HELL PERIOD CONTINUES..
DAY 7 - INJECT BAG Of STEROID ....HELL PERIOD CONTINUES..
DAY 8 - INJECT BAG Of STEROID .....HELL PERIOD CONTINUES.. BUT Better .. >> I CAN GO HOME (Well, I Insisted, I DUN CARE)

No comments:
Post a Comment