Saturday, September 19, 2009

SINGAPORE -> ASSUIE -> PERTH

PERTH !!!!!

Have been planning the trip for like say 6 mths !!
I'm really really happy and i enjoyed this trip !!
I love the weather ...its Cold and the place is just so so so Peaceful !!!

Went there for a week...stayed at Perth city , MontClare Boutique Hotel...Simple and Great !
We also spend 2D1N at a farm !! LOVE it to Nuts !!!!!
I really hope i can go back there to enjoy the farm ...
I find that the type of life is so relaxed and you can see how much difference in their smile as compared to us ...I miss the place...and i swear i'm going back....and if I'm married and old next time ...
i would hope to be migrated to such a peaceful place...have our own farm =) (Dreaming*)

In this trip, I've also seen all the animals that i TRULY LOVES !
I love DOLPHINS !!! I ADORE THEM !!!! But too bad , see them quite far !
But u Noe its TRUE WILD GREY DOLPHINS !!!
But that day when we're out at rockingham , its way too cold...we're all shivering on the ferry to enjoy the dolphins' company ...


No comments: